Pre-Referendum & Referendum Communications Support
- Assist with facilities studies, master planning, and community surveys
- Develop conceptual estimates to establish budgets for the various options being explored
- Provide a Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) to be used as the referendum dollar amount
- Develop preliminary construction schedules to show completion dates or possible phasing options
- Develop a communications plan with action items and goal dates
- Facilitate committee and set tasks
- Design digital and traditional communication tools, including posters, direct mail, and media campaigns
- Conduct public information meetings
Leverage our experience building educational and municipal facilities.
Scherrer Construction has completed thousands of projects, earning a reputation for quality and satisfying clients for over 90 years.
Master Planning & Facilities Studies
Our pre-construction team assesses each facility's ability to accommodate changes, expansions, tenant movements, redevelopments, and campus security.
We design tailored solutions that support uninterrupted district operations and community engagement.
Scherrer Construction also aids in planning and executing community surveys.
Customized Communications Plan
Our experienced team is here to assist you in designing and implementing a personalized referendum campaign tailored to your school district's unique needs.
We collaborate with you at every step to create a comprehensive timeline complete with essential milestones and individual responsibilities to ensure success.
Print, Digital Design, & Production
Our marketing department creates effective digital and traditional marketing communications. Our designers create materials with your direction, provide final files in a usable format, and assist with printing and mailing.
Community Engagement & Event Support
Our marketing and business managers collaborate with the referendum committee to develop effective strategies aimed at promoting and energizing a 'yes' vote.
Our approach involves the creation of a compelling message, fundraising, identification of target audiences, and more. We explore various options for community meetings, rallies, and special events and serve as a valuable resource for campaign ideas.
Our goal is to ensure that the strategies developed are impactful and successful in achieving the desired outcome.